Sample X

March 28, 2010

Not sure if these pictures will help in any way, but you can try to see the page with the blue combinations, too.




Here's Yukon's Blues and Gold which is identical in colors to the first photo above:



Here's two very similar sets of ribbon. They both have the bold pink and GOLD. I think the one on the LEFT has purple and the one on the RIGHT has plum.



Here's Hana's. It has bold pink, YELLOW, AND PURPLE AND PLUM, though I don't think one can see any difference between purple and plum. The two pictured above have GOLD, not YELLOW.



Let's put the pics of Yukon's and Hana's necklaces together, though we would want to change the Hana necklace to have GOLD and not YELLOW.



My thoughts: I like Yukon's blue/gold necklace the way it is. I do think using gold instead of yellow for the Hana's necklace will make it coordinate more with the blue/gold. I think it would be clear to the observer that Merlin is a boy dog and Macy is a girl dog. If we add purple to the blue combination, it won't be clear it's a boy necklace anymore and then it might have too many colors and look too busy.

But please remember this is up to you. Everyone likes different color combinations. I've definitely learned that. And most the time I'd say whatever color combination a person chooses, it usually still works out just fine!

If you are interested, I could also look for little pink rhinestones if you are interested in that for Macy. Or gold/yellow rhinestones perhaps.

No comments: